What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

torque seal

Mary Kay

Just get some fingernail polish and use that. Pick a color you like, it really doesn't matter.

maybe a fastenall would have it. dunno for sure. i also use the finger nail polish at times.

Last edited:
At least as of a few months ago, spruce was trying to charge hazmat fees for torque seal, if you can believe that.
tat
Ya, ACS tried to charge me hazmat fees as well, so bought it from others. What is the volume of torque seal? A 1/4 of an ounce? They've got to be kiddin'!
Regards

tat
Ya, ACS tried to charge me hazmat fees as well, so bought it from others. What is the volume of torque seal? A 1/4 of an ounce? They've got to be kiddin'!
Regards

Don't make the mistake that I made and buy a single tube of it from ACS. The Torque Seal was $1.95, but they put it in a HUGE box and charged me almost $10 for shipping!! :mad:

I'm raiding the wife and daughters polish as we speak.........shhhhhh........dont wake them.....geeezzz there are a ton of colors!

Robb

Just get some fingernail polish and use that. Pick a color you like, it really doesn't matter.

I think DR uses pink. Er,.. I mean Coral. Yeah, that's it...Coral.
Sorry Doug. I couldn't resist.

Locally available torque seal

Our local Harbor Freight has it, as does the local hardware store that caters to contractors. I think I've even seen it at Menard's (similar to Lowe's and Home Despot). BTW, Menard's even has Adel clamps !!!

Back