What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 Premium Glareshield Option Now Officially Available

Aircraft Specialty

Well Known Member
Aircraft Specialty Flightlines is extremely EXCITED to announce a new Premium glare shield option for the RV-14/14A.

This product was developed by an RV14 builder and has undergone extensive fit testing.

Each Glareshield is a hand crafted work of art and takes about 6 weeks from order placement until delivery.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Ordering and more information is available on our RV-14 Products page.

http://aircraftspecialty.com/rv-14.html

Happy building!!!!
Steve

I ordered one and it's fantastic

I received my order a few weeks ago and can attest that it's a very high quality product. I'm not ready to install yet but am excited to do so in the future!!

I have one. It was a straight forward install. Fits a looks great.
Took about an hour to install on a flying RV-14.

Steve has been working alot on accessory items, like the glareshield, for our 'catalog', in addition to a MAJOR website overhaul and integration of my old TS Flightlines.com website stuff into the new, revised, and improved Aircraft Specialty Flightlines website. I have no idea how it works it just does.

So there are ALOT of behind the scenes things going on at AS Flightlines, but we are still here to help you. Steve has made online ordering MUCH easier for all of you. WE encourage you to take a look and try it out.

Me- LOL----I'm here thinking 'stuff' up and working on several fluidline projects. In addition, we are developing our own MIL-Spec compliant adapters. Yes--for certain numbers, we'll have our own 2024T3 Mil Spec adapters with class 3 threads. Perfect for experimentals. This has been a process about 5 years in the making, and its a companion to our stainless hose ends that you see on our assemblies. ( Dont tell anyone, but I've been working on a slightly different version of those too. Same quality, slightly different stem/collar configuration.)

So even though we are busy, you can still contact us by email, and sometimes by phone. Steve and I GREATLY appreciate all the support!

Tom

AOA indicator option?

Would anyone happen to know if this cover would accommodate an AOA indicator mounted on top of the glareshield?

Nevermind, I just read the TS Flighline installation instructions and the matter is addressed there......it will accommodate the AOA indicator...for those also wondering.

Last edited:
Back