What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I'm Back

decathlon737

Well Known Member
Benefactor
Hello VAF'ers, Some may remember me from the 08/09 era. I built and flew a -8. Great airplane by the way. In the 9 plus years I have been away, I've helped several friends finish up and paint their RV projects. I have purchased a 7A Tip up kit from a friend that started it around 06, and never finished. I have already converted it to tailwheel and now working on the slider canopy conversion, Just wanted to re-introduce myself and say I was back in the RV business. Really glad to be back. :D

Welcome

Welcome back, it is always nice to have those with experience helping the first timers.

Blue skies forever.

Scott, I see a lot of familiar names still here, but more new ones than old.
Glad to be back. It was an economic thing, I never lost my passion.:)

Bill, although we've never met, Welcome Back :D. I'm particular to the picture that you have on your profile because I have it engrained in my brain as I have flown countless hours looking at that very angle that you have on your picture, flying #2 position or right echelon when I fly with Dale. Look forward to meeting you one day.

Back