What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Panel builder - Was at Sun N Fun - any clue?

IFly2Low

I'm New Here
Hey guys, at Sun N Fun this year, I saw an exhibitor who made complete ready to install panels for Van's RV's... He looked to be specialized in glass cockpit and used Dynon product heavily. Actualy, he was in the same hangar as Dynon if I remember correctly, not too far from them... Any clue who they where?

THX!

Maybe these folks...?

IFly2Low, it might have been Aerotronics. IIRC, they had a double booth with several display panels, some of which were RVs, next aisle over from Dynon, Hangar A. They advertise on this site.

Good hunting. It's a very target-rich environment.

You also might want to consider Stein-Air.

http://www.steinair.com/panels.htm

+1

Based on his rep on this forum, I started talking with them. I haven't even sent him a dime yet, but he's already been helpful beyond words (and saved my from a $65K mistake. I found a salvage C-172 with a motor and G1000, he explained all the reasons NOT to buy it. Whew!). I will be having them do my avionics/panel.

THX for the info guys, it was one of those for sure, just don't know which one.... :confused: Anyone of them will do the job I guess...

Is there one with a better reputation than the others?

Steinair

I went with Stein for the panel on my -10. He is a true friend of experimental aviation and has been very supportive through he fiascos of Direct avionics, and accuracy. The product I received from Stein was exactly what I wanted and the suport after the sale has been tremendous. My uncle even went through Stein for his -9. Can't speak highly enough of the experience with Stein.

Eric Kallio
N518RV flying

THX Eric for sharing your experience. Always help knowing someone had a very good experience... good indicator...

Back