What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 House Wall Down

David Bell

Well Known Member
The time has finally come...take out the house wall and experience first light!...well almost...typical south Louisiana weather...scattered thunderstorms...a little rain but great to get her out!
My son Ben Bell, builder, made this fantastic step today! So So Proud of you Ben! ...Dad.

Won't be long now. We'll soon the 4 & 8 together!

34fy34x.jpg

8y8jza.jpg

The time has finally come...take out the house wall and experience first light!...well almost...typical south Louisiana weather...scattered thunderstorms...a little rain but great to get her out!
My son Ben Bell, builder, made this fantastic step today! So So Proud of you Ben! ...Dad.

Won't be long now. We'll soon the 4 & 8 together!

34fy34x.jpg

8y8jza.jpg

Thanks for the motivation and so much more dad. Can't wait!

Out

Been wondering how long it takes a machinist to build a plane. Really looks good! Where will you finish the build?

Don Broussard

RV 9 Rebuild in Progress.

He built in a room that had no way to get it out except to remove a wall.

Bird

Thanks everyone. We will be bringing it to Acadiana regional soon. Could of been done sooner don but I lost interest for a while. Slow build fuselage was on its gear 5 months after recieving the kit so I guess I was burnt out a little.

Ben,

Congrats on getting closer to flight. I can't w a it to see you in the air. I took my first RV ride a couple weeks ago (thanks to your dad for the contact) and have the bug some kind of bad. Congrats again and good luck fixing the house back.

Ryan

Back