What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV12 Owners Near St Louis

kc9nbe

I'm New Here
Hello, we are brand new to VAF. We would like to know, are there any RV12 owners near the St Louis area? We are in Shiloh Illinois about 20 minutes East of St. Louis and are looking at building an RV12. We would love the opportunity to chat with you and possibly have my wife and I check out your RV. This seems to be an EXCELLENT forum and we are looking forward to beginning this new adventure. Thanks! James and Amy

P.S. We are also new members of EAA. We have reached out to two chapters but have not heard back from either so we thought we would search here as well.

Welcome to VAF James and Amy! I was stationed at Scott back in the C-9 days.

The 12 is a great airplane - good luck if you decide to build one. :)

Last edited:
save the date (week!)

If you haven't been, you two should go to Oshkosh (AirVenture) this summer.
It's the greatest place to be July 25 - July 31
Check with Van's, they usually arrange intro flights for prospective customers (that's what set the hook for me).

Thanks Jon. I actually work at Scott AFB. I used that FAA registry already and sent an email but have not heard back from them either.

Bob, Hello there. We are planning our first trip to Oshkosh This summer and very excited about it.

I’m just north of you in highland. I have all kits but avionics completed, you are welcome to come look anytime. I’m on list for hangar at Greenville GRE. We have a pretty active eaa chapter with a few active builds happening now. Pm me if you want to get together.

Jeff

Hello Jeff, Thanks for reaching out. I would love the chance to come up to Highland and meet you and your RV. [email protected] is my email. Drop me a note and we can coordinate our times.

Looking forward to meeting you.

James

Back