What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Guy! From Round Rock Texas

Hi Folks,

New guy here! Looking forward to reading all the wonderful information here. Ive been a lurker for a long time, and figured what the heck, Ill join since its the new year and all.. Im currently trying to talk my wife in to letting me build a 7, but i have to do it on the cheap (well cheap is relative i suppose lol!. Anyway thanks for having me!

Welcome, Hugh!
BTW...just what is a "Free Range Boneless Chicken Rancher" ? :D

Good luck!

Nothing Cheap in an RV here in Canada

Hi and welcome to the site from a builder who has done as you and enjoyed all the great help here.

Building one is not cheap, $50,000 Cdn might have mine complete on the Tarmack with a used (200hrs left on it) Lycoming, most of the panel will be in "glass such as a Dynon or Grand Rapids.

I have been doing it though by building, paying cash for the next kit, then building again, then cash for next kits so it is a little less painful and my GF- partner life still gets to go out flying and dinners once in awhile.

Building is fun, so is the thought of wingovers in the bird once done, so

GET ER ORDERED EZRA!!!

Welcome! It's a rare bird around here who just buys everything and gets started. Most everyone dreams a lot, saves a little, and cashes as cash can. :)

Start your build as soon as you can . . . but no sooner!

--
Stephen

Back