What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pine Bluff Formation Clinic 2021

BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
UPDATE ... Looks like we are at 66 right now (8/24/21 7:51PM) and we are limited to 40. Usually about 25% fail to make it so most of these will probably get in. You can keep signing up but understand we will have to limit it due to airport restrictions. Just wanted you to know where we are!

The dates are set ... October 1-3 with a bonus day on Thursday Sept 30. :) We are trying an expanded format to increase both the number and quality of flights. We will be flying Thursday morning and afternoon for new formation pilots who can get there early to get intro and safety flights out of the way. The intent is to give some dedicated one on one training early to get those guys/girls to two ship or four ship solo before Saturday. That will allow us to have more four ship time in the air and increase the number of quality flights for everyone. Thursday will be a fun, less stress, and more focused day of flying for those that can make it.

Bulldog flight is committed to providing high quality formation training and a lot of it! Please go to the Group IO link and join the fun.

To join the group and/or enroll in the clinic ... Click here: https://groups.io/g/2021PineBluffClinic It will take a moderator a couple of hours to approve you after you request to join. Then just go into the database and add a row with your specific information. We suggest you set your settings options to send individual email notices to your regular email account. As we get closer, check for information on hotels and schedules. Lots of information already in the Files section that you will want to know well.

img_2021_08_19_180837_01-94427475.jpg

For more information on RV specific formation flight, try the Formation Flight Inc website Click here: https://ffi.aero/

Last edited:
Cost

I think the cost for the whole weekend is $125. That includes several meals, training, and the most important thing .... someones time! Understand that to do a intro flight, it takes two airplanes.. to do a safety ride along flight, it takes two airplanes and a safety pilot. Four ship training takes ... four airplanes :D

We do this because we love it. The $125 is just covers turning the lights on :) Hotel rooms are extra and your fuel is on you :rolleyes:

Hope you can make it. If it's your first rodeo, really try to make it in early Thursday morning. You won't regret it! :)

Last edited:
2021 Pine Bluff Formation Clinic

Here is what you get for your$125.00.

3 or 4 days of intensive training
All meals included
Transportation to & from the hotel for 4 days
Free Hangar space
Full service fuel at the self service price
An open bar with all drinks on the house (No Limit)

Bulldog

Shoot! I get up this morning and read this and sign up quickly as I can and I'm already number 46! If I don't get in I'm gonna be sorely disappointed!

Last edited:
PBF / PJ Clinic

Hey Mike, if you don't get in, we'll throw you a mini-clinic at Petit Jean. :) I can pretty well promise there is going to be more than a couple of formation guys/girls there and than means formate'ing in public will probably be a popular pass time when we're not running the balloon killer series :cool:

See ya at KPBF or KMPJ .... both a good time!

Bill

Hey Mike, if you don't get in, we'll throw you a mini-clinic at Petit Jean. :) I can pretty well promise there is going to be more than a couple of formation guys/girls there and than means formate'ing in public will probably be a popular pass time when we're not running the balloon killer series :cool:

See ya at KPBF or KMPJ .... both a good time!

Bill

Thanks Bill! But I want BOTH! I wanted to be in "Top Form" for Petit Jean!

UPDATE ... Looks like we are at 66 right now (8/24/21 7:51PM) and we are limited to 40. :(

Usually about 25% fail to make it so most of these will probably get in. You can keep signing up but understand we will have to limit it due to airport restrictions. Just wanted you to know where we are! When you look in the DataBase, there is a Confirmation # Field. If your number there is 40 or less you're in for sure. If it's 41 or more ... keep your fingers crossed :)

It's going to be a lot of fun!

Back