What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vic Syracuse

Well Known Member
I'd like to express my appreciation to Vic Syracuse for his professional, patient, and friendly conduct during our recent transaction. It was a major decision for me to buy a used engine sight unseen, and Vic made it a good experience overall. His great reputation is well earned.

Thanks, Vic!

Salt of the Earth

Vic is truly an exceptionally wonderful person. He did the pre-buy inspection on my RV-4 and delivered it to me after taking care of some much needed maintenance. He saved me a lot of heartache with the things he caught and fixed and he may have prevented a more serious negative outcome. Even after the delivery, he answered many calls and emails from me about basic RV operation and maintenance issues. Patient, kind and just an all around great guy. If you ever need a pre-buy, Vic should be your first choice!

Randy

Wonderful guy...

I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Vic at Triple Tree a few years ago. We camped close to him. A truly nice guy.

I've been talking to him about a pre-buy on an RV-8, and he is extremely willing to answer any questions I have and give me his opinion on things. If I proceed with the purchase he will be whom I call for the inspection.

Back