What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Which Dyn. Prop Balancer to buy?

swisseagle

Well Known Member
Hello

I would like to buy a Dynamic Prop Balancer, I lay the focus onto the

DynaVibe Classic

Any PRO or CONS or do you recommend another unit?

Thanks alot!

Balancer

I have used every balancer since my days as crew chief on helicopters in the air force, and my new GX2 Dyna-Vibe is the easiest and best bang for the buck. :D

If you do buy the classic they will allow you to trade up to the new one down the road also. Pretty cool deal, but I still use the classic.

I balanced a plane yesterday done by an "expert". I had to add 5 grams to the same area and got .04 IPS, it initially tested at .10 IPS. Works great. People are always amazed how well it works.

Customer service at Dynavibe is really good. They are at OSH every year and take the time to talk to you about balancing questions that come up. They have even returned my Sunday emails when I have questions. Good people to work with.

Having said that I would buy the newer version if I was starting over.

Last edited:
Bought one

Hello

Thanks for your inputs, I bought a DynaVibe Classic. Sadly ACS did not had the extra roll of tape in stock.

That they answer e-mails on sunday I can confirm :) Very quick!

I'm looking forward to do the first balance between christmas and new year.

Allow an extra hour or so to built the nessessary brackets to mount the test equipment. You will need 1" aluminum angle, about a foot long.

Happy Balancing! :D

Last edited:
Back