What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout Out for Flightline Interiors...

Aggie78

Well Known Member
Just wanted to post up a good review of the folks at Flightline for those on the hunt for an interior.

I have a set of their seats the original builder installed back in 2012.

Recently, I had a seatback seam separate and start to fray as well as some of the faux leather delaminate.

I called them and inquired about making repairs and what the cost would be-the short story is that other than the cost of shipping the seatback up to them and back, the out of pocket will be ZERO!!

Not used to customer service like that in this day and age, frankly.

Good folks, 2 thumbs up!

Rob

ps-lesson learned....it's good practice to "rotate" those things if you don't fly with a passenger much! One side has no wear at all, this side had the seam come apart! Rotate!! ;)

Thats fantanstic! I'd heard that about Abby. My buddy Raymo has her interior in his newly flying 7A---very nice! Steve as has her interior in his 10, and recommends her.
Tom

Abby is one of those wonderful vendors we RVers are privileged to enjoy. All my dealings with her for my full interior kit were a joy. :D:D

The best!

While I won't go into just how much she does, Abby is a real help with interiors for our AviationNation student-built RV-12s. We get some "special treatment" that helps us in several ways, including a logo that sets our aircraft apart from the rest. Flightline is supporting aviation in more ways than one, and I can't recommend them enough!

Bob

Back