What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pattern Work at KAPC

Been watching your videos, i also have an RV9A, have 40 hours since getting back into it after 30 years. Very smooth flying, something I am working on. Love how you fly your RV9A

Really Enjoying your video's

First off your 9A is gorgeous and I love that green/tan combo seen from beneath.

Second, I was raised in Napa and went to High School in Half Moon Bay while living up the coast in Montara. You're flight from HMB to Napa was golden as I grew up driving every inch of that, right down to your approach in Napa over Sears Point.

Thank you for the great Video's.

I REALLY enjoy them.

Scott.

Been watching your videos, i also have an RV9A, have 40 hours since getting back into it after 30 years. Very smooth flying, something I am working on. Love how you fly your RV9A

I really appreciate it! I have over 300 hours in this 9 now and am having a blast! Thanks again for taking the time to watch!

I was based at KAPC from 1999-2006. Hangar 87. Great airport!
Only a few rows down from mine! So far its been a great community!

First off your 9A is gorgeous and I love that green/tan combo seen from beneath.

Second, I was raised in Napa and went to High School in Half Moon Bay while living up the coast in Montara. You're flight from HMB to Napa was golden as I grew up driving every inch of that, right down to your approach in Napa over Sears Point.

Thank you for the great Video's.

I REALLY enjoy them.

Scott.

Thanks again Scott for giving them a watch. I'll try to keep them coming! I wish I could take credit for the paint scheme on my 9, but I did not build it. I do love it though and wouldn't change a thing!

Back