What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Back orders/delays!!!!

JeremyL

Well Known Member
Does anyone have any idea when wedge-lock clecos will be back in stock. I’ve been waiting for some time to hear. Cleaveland doesn’t have any idea and haven’t been told when to expect new shipments. Working with the Cleaveland team has been amazing but I was curious to see if anyone on here had any deep manufacturing connections?? I want to start building the plane haha. But I won’t sacrifice great tools, so if I must, I will wait.

I ordered some wedge-locks from Cleaveland early November and finally received them a few weeks ago.
Hopefully, this is a sign that they are catching up with the demand...guess I am not the only one starting a build during lockdown. :D

I ordered some wedge-locks from Cleaveland early November and finally received them a few weeks ago.
Hopefully, this is a sign that they are catching up with the demand...guess I am not the only one starting a build during lockdown. :D

Hopefully it’s a good sign, I ordered in mid January. From what I understand, you me and about a million others are starting a build haha

There’s hope...

Cleaveland just shipped my clecos today. I think they were ordered a month or so ago. Maybe that’s a good sign.

That could be a really good sign. Here’s hoping it happens soon. Although I did order the whole kit pack, like 1,000 clecos

Back