What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fly-in, Nashua, NH KASH

Michael Henning

Well Known Member
Fly in at Nashua, NH (kash). Saturday, June 4 @ 10:00. Will have a grill going for food, and ice cold refreshments. RSVP so I can buy appropriate food. PM works for that. Look forward to meeting new friends.

Turbo Show upgrades the status from no go to maybe :D
That Saturday is packed with events including Reading PA WW2 weekend.

vlad, if you fly into reading check out the pagoda on the east side of town. we grew up visiting family in reading a had a ball visiting the pagoda.

28983445-The-Pagoda-on-Skyline-Drive-in-Reading-Pennsylvania--Stock-Photo.jpg

VAF Calendar?

This event would make a nice addition to the VAF calendar...and you wouldn't have to bump it to the top. The calendar link is one of the eight links in the banner along the top of each forums page.

Last edited:
KASH Flyin

Bummer :( , I'm being dragged to a granddaughter wedding in Cincinnati that weekend, was looking forward to meeting more in the Northeast RV community. Getting ready to glue the canopy on my RV 9 when I get back. Have already met a few of the RV'ers already, great guys.

Next time for sure. :)

Hangar 129. It is the last hangar on north end of field. Plenty of parking. I will have a hand held on me monitoring the tower freq. 122.125 is the discrete freq to me, or cell (978)987-7219. Look forward to meeting everyone. Ps - my buddy Rob Holland will be there too.

Last edited:
it was 221 mile back to the hanger, 1 hour 36 min! what an airplane!!
had a nice time mike, thanks for the invite. remember ours is aug 20.
fred

Hi Mike,

Thanks for organizing this. I wish I had been able to arrive earlier. It was great to meet you. Let's go flying sometime. I usually get up once a week - generally weekend mornings.

Regards,

Dean

Back