What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for builder

jefftimms

I'm New Here
I have to admit, since I am looking for someone, that I am an RV buyer and not a builder. I'm also a nose dragger pilot instead of a "real" pilot. Enough said. I'm looking for the builder of my plane - Mourice Gagnon who lived in Scottsdale AZ when he built my plane. If anyone knows him could you give him my e-address please. I'd like to know about the plane instead of just knowing how to fly it.
Thanks, [email protected]

You've got his first name wrong:

INSPECTION CERTIFICATE FOR EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT MAKE GAGNON MAURICE, MODEL VAN'S RV-6A, SERIAL NUMBER 60517, CERTIFICATION DATE: 07 Jun 2001.

His middle name is Leo.

He built a Lancair as well: N56MG. A search of that gives a registration address of a new owner:

SAENZ SUSAN D
4802 E BERNEIL DR
PARADISE VALLEY, AZ
85253-1518

Whitepages.com shows this after a search on that name:

Saenz, Mario & Susan
4802 E Berneil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85253-1518
(480) 607-0318

Saenz, Mario & Susan
4802 E Berneil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85253-1518
(480) 607-9021

You might call her and see if she knows where he went.

There is another plane registered to a Maurice L Gagnon. It is N8393D, registered to:

GAGNON MAURICE L
RT 1 BOX 142 F2
ODESSA, MO 64076

Whitepages.com on this shows nothing.

It could be that the guy has stopped flying or worse, kicked the bucket.

P.S. - I hope the mods don't get bent outta shape about my posting that stuff. It's all from the FAA database (public) and WhitePages.com (also public).

If you do delete or mask it, please save a copy for the OP, as I'm sure it will be useful to him.

Back