What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin Autopilot Servo Installation Bracket Instructions

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a link to or a copy of instructions for installing the Garmin autopilot servos (roll, pitch and yaw) in an RV-10? All sources of the kits I can find do not provide instructions. I want to understand clearly what is involved in this installation but I am not ready to buy the systems themselves.

Does anyone have a link to or a copy of instructions for installing the Garmin autopilot servos (roll, pitch and yaw) in an RV-10? All sources of the kits I can find do not provide instructions. I want to understand clearly what is involved in this installation but I am not ready to buy the systems themselves.
Hello,

Page 18-9 of the current G3X/G3X Touch Installation Manual has clickable links to the installation drawings for each of these RV-10 servos.

Please email us if you have questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Hello,

Page 18-9 of the current G3X/G3X Touch Installation Manual has clickable links to the installation drawings for each of these RV-10 servos.

Please email us if you have questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks very much! I had searched on the Garmin site and could not find this document, even though it was referenced elsewhere. It would help greatly if these documents could be linked from the individual component pages as well as the overall G3X. It's not immediately obvious that the component installation docs are covered by the G3X manual. Maybe I missed something.

Anyway, thanks again!

Never mind; found the references in the document to the airframe installation kits.

Last edited:
Back