What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Next RV at Oshkosh?

1 Task

Just wondering if anybody thinks they'll be an update or direction for the next model or maybe even possibly a prototype at Oshkosh this year?

As busy and as back logged Van's is , one would hope they are only focusing on trying to supply what they have to offer at the moment, so my bet is no.

is it me?

As busy and as back logged Van's is , one would hope they are only focusing on trying to supply what they have to offer at the moment, so my bet is no.

Is it just me, or is it really happening?
is everybody building now as something to do while locked inside?

Back over the summer, when the fires were happening out west, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing one of the Van's folks mention that they had just had "the best sales week in the history of the company".

Last edited:

From our observations at Kitplanes, this is true across the industry - all of the kit manufacturers are saying that they have more sales than they can handle, and lead times are getting ridiculous. I can see, however, how this is due to a unique set of circumstances that make the leadership of these small businesses hesitant to ramp up too fast (if they even could - just finding qualified people is hard!) because who knows when the upswing turns into a drought?

Glad I am not tasked with making those business decisions!

Back