What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV builders near Roseville, CA?

I spend a couple of nights a week in Roseville for work and wondered whether there are any builders who might be interested in having someone watch over their shoulder, help in any way needed and perhaps even teach me a thing or two? I'm a total rookie but love to learn, especially about subjects I am very interested in. I'm on the fence about whether I'd be a builder or purchase a flying RV one day - lack of personal time one of the biggest issues - so insight into the actual building process would be of huge value to me.

Typically in Roseville Monday and Tuesday evenings, happy to drive 30 mins or so from there. Reach out via PM if you'd be open to it.

Thanks,

I'm about to start building a rv-14 in a few weeks and live in el dorado hills if you want to see someone from the start.

I'm about to start building a rv-14 in a few weeks and live in el dorado hills if you want to see someone from the start.
Hi Rob,
I would love to check out your project, never seen a RV14. I also live in Eldorado Hills so should be a short drive.

My son is Jack (close?!). That would be cool if someone else is too. Do you have any more info about him?

John, my hangar neighbor, flies a Citabria out of Lincoln. He and his father are going to build a RV14 at the father's house in Eldorado Hills. If this is not you, I will get you their info. John, are you lurking? We will 2 additional 14's moving to Lincoln soon for their completion.

I'm working on an RV-9A at Yolo County Airport (KDWA) near Davis, if you are interested in seeing it. Wings going on soon, it's at the "80% done 80% to go" point. Best way to reach me is phone or text, 5 three oh 2 1 niner 3 7 seven 1. I'm there 5-6 days a week.

I'm working on an RV-9A at Yolo County Airport (KDWA) near Davis, if you are interested in seeing it. Wings going on soon, it's at the "80% done 80% to go" point. Best way to reach me is phone or text, 5 three oh 2 1 niner 3 7 seven 1. I'm there 5-6 days a week.

Thanks for the kind offer - however, it is about an hour each way from where I am to where you are and with the afterwork traffic, I might not be able to make it until fairly late. What kind of hours are you there?

Thanks for the kind offer - however, it is about an hour each way from where I am to where you are and with the afterwork traffic, I might not be able to make it until fairly late. What kind of hours are you there?

Ah yes, traffic. Driving rural roads from my home in Davis to the airport I tend to forget it exists :D That is, unless I try to get home around 5PM :mad:

My schedule varies, but since my schedule is mostly up to me, I'd be happy to work around yours. Always happy to accommodate another RV builder!

Back