What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti-Splat-Ultimate Gust Locks

PerfTech

Well Known Member
.... We finished shipping our back ordered "Ultimate Gust Locks" for the 6,7&9's Friday afternoon. We were somewhat over whelmed with a couple of hundred orders, but are all caught up now and have lot more in stock. I want to say thank you to you guys that waited the extra time for yours and they were mailed Friday, so you will see them soon. We are now working on the units for the 8a's and will be shipping those soon as well. If you haven't seen our video on this great new product, please go to our web-site and have a look. We are very proud of this new product and everyone seems to love them as the sales reflect. Thanks again to all you guys. Allan ...:D

Interesting

Hey Allan.
I wasnt even aware you had this product in your line up. Just watched the video. Great.

As an avid flyer I have left my plane out at many fbos across US and Canada and had some sleepless nights as the winds howled. I have the pvc rudder lock, a bunch of tin with rubber hose locks and some airgizmo locks. Several times the airgizmos have worked loose and not done their job. When I read of other rvers having rudder damage etc, I just shudder. What a shame.

I like your solution. Might just have to order one. Good luck, keep making some good stuff. Enjoy your video style...fun watch with a coffee.:D

RV-10!

Don't forget about us RV-10 owners Allan. Love your products.

Just watched the video.

Just watched the video. Good job Allan best Gust Lock I?ve seen. Need one for my RV8A. Let us know when it's ready.

Back