What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cynthiana, Kentucky (0I8) Aviation Day 4/27/2013

Just wanted to invite the RV community to our Aviation Day on April 27th from 11am to 4pm. I know local community would enjoy and get a big kick out of seeing some RVs. Cynthiana is a small rural town located in the north central part of Kentucky. Also, we have recently completed a new FBO building which we are very proud of and want to show off. So come out and join us and help us celebrate aviation. We will be having food and games for the kidos and all kinds booths devoted to aviation.

Weather permitting

Weather permitting will try to make it. Will pass a note to our Flying Club at KHNB & KDCY.

Cynthiana!!! Cousin we could take one BK and share gas :D

l6.jpg

l7.jpg

Wow!!! Vlad, so you have landed at Cynthiana.

Hey Vlad, in your photos that you posted at the gas pump you can see my hanger door open in the background. That's were I'm building my 7A. Lots of times when I see an RV fly in that I'm not familar with, I jump in my car and drive over to the pumps and check them out. I just must have missed you that day. Next time you are in the area, PLEASE stop in, I would really enjoy meeting you. That goes for everybody, my hanger is the last one on the left. I always have cold drinks in the frig. The RV family is welcome anytime.

Gordon

Back