What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT EFIS Survival Tips

NAV select information

Thanks, guys. I did discuss the wiring with Sid at Trio, and he told me I clould use a DPTD (that's correct) switch to select the nav data stream for the Trio between the EFIS GPS and the Mini-X GPS, thusly:

One pole selects the serial output from one device or the other, the second pole selects the ARINC 429 "A" from the HXr, vs. none from the Mini, while the ARINC 429 "B" is hardwired to the Trio at all times. Without both sides of the ARINC data, the Trio defaults to whatever else is available without the need to break both ARINC poles.

Also, the Trio will auto-sync to 4800 or 9600 baud RS-232 as well as to ARINC hi or low speed data, per the Trio guys.

I appreciate the advice about fully programming the EFIS for autopilot commands. After I install the Trio and fly it in the old panel a few times, when I put in the HXr I will make it the default for autopilot control. That way Iwill know both systems even if I always default to the easier EFIS controls.

At least that's my current thinking.

-Bill B

from horse's mouth

Because there is slightly more detail in the reply from Trio than I included above, I will reprint their email below. Maybe this will assist anyone else installing GRT gear to drive a Trio system.
>>
Hi Bill,

Sid is out of the office today and has asked me to respond to your inquiry.

The Pro Pilot will automatically lock to either low or high speed ARINC inputs, so you need not worry about the HX output speed setting.

You are correct in that the ProPilot will use the ARINC inputs for HNAV and VNAV if they are available. In this case, the RS232 serial data (NMEA or AVLINK) is used for display purposes only while in the TRK mode on the autopilot. However, if you select the HNAV CRS or INT modes, the AP ignores the ARINC data and will use the RS232 data for HNAV and internal barometric sensing for the VNAV.

The RS232 baud rate can be either 9600 or 4800. The Pro Pilot will automatically lock to either baud rate. Also, you can feed the AP either the NMEA 0183 format data, or the AVIATION (AVLINK) data and it will automatically decode either stream at either baud rate.

Best Regards,

Chuck
<<

Question for the GRT brain trust.

I am replacing my WS units with HX units.

The HX documentation says the two units use the same connectors, and pin outs. Just "plug and Play" to change to the HX. GREAT idea, thanks GRT:D

The documentation also says to download the settings data from the WS's and to re-install it to the HX's---------and all will be fine. Turns out this is not totally correct as I see it. Close but not 100%. The problem lies with the GPS input.

My WS units had the add on backpack mounted GPS and ARINC modules, which plug directly into the circuit boards.

The HX units already have ARINC built in, but no provision for GPS-----thus I am left to using an external GPS source. Not a big problem, I just figured I need to tie the external GPS data line to the same input that the backpack unit used with the WS boxes.

Trouble is that the WS units used serial 1 for the GPS, and with the HX units, those inputs are reserved for later use for hooking up the GTN 650 GPS inputs when I get it installed at a later date, so I need to use a different serial input for the GRT external GPS. Still not a big issue, I have other inputs available. I am thinking of using serial 3-----the old box-to-box communication lines that will no longer be needed due to the HX units communication with each other via Ethernet.

So, now for the big question----------I will have GPS inputs from the GRT remote GPS module going into the HX units, and then will also be adding GPS data input from the Garmin GTN 650-----------will this dual input of GPS data from separate sources drive the poor HX insane??

Last edited:
It will work fine Mike - one will be assigned as GPS1 and the other as GPS2. You'll want to specify external flight planning for the GTN and internal (like you had before) for the black box GPS.

Bob

It will work fine Mike - one will be assigned as GPS1 and the other as GPS2. You'll want to specify external flight planning for the GTN and internal (like you had before) for the black box GPS.

Bob

OK, does it matter which is GPS 1 and GPS 2? If so, why?

I figure that after the GTN 650 is installed, the other will essentially become a backup source of GPS input data.

Technically it doesn't matter. My brain thinks of GPS1, Nav1, Comm1 as primary so that's how I'd configure them. No wiring difference, just port assignment in setup.

Bob

WS to HX

Mike:

You will love the switch to the HX. You will wonder why you waited so long! Much faster processor, engine instruments across the bottom of the screen and much better graphics (including the syn vision). Little tidbit. Lean the engine on the unit with the along the bottom eng instruments and the lean boxes will stay on that screen as well.

Thanks for the reply

Bruce, I see in your sig line that you also have the Navworx ADSB unit.

I am installing a 600b myself, and wonder if you have any words of advice concerning that.

ADS B

Mike:

Have had the 600B for since 2011 I believe. Hate to fly without it. (It is back in Texas this week for service and hardware upgrade.) Followed the wiring diagram in the Navworx manual to the letter. My HX drives the pressure altitude in the Navworx and the 327 transponder controls the squawk and on/off function. The targets show up on the map and also if in the field of view on the PFD. Very cool. When you are ready to install contact me with any issue and I will do my best to help.

Forgot to note previously the geo referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams that you can add on the HX. Super. The enroute and sectionals are a bit tough to read I must admit however due to size limitations.

Initial power up

Programming my HXr and I get no valid AHRS data. I assume this is normal until the magnetometer is connected (was going to wait to attach pins until the wire was chased and the box mounted in the tail) and the GPS is receiving satellites. Correct?

If so I will have to move this thing up out of the basement and temporarily connect the magnetometer to it to see all the pretty flashing lights. Other than this, the port and limit programming of the EFIS seem to be going smoothly and packet frame counters are whirring on the serial buses :)

-Stormy

Help request from the brain trust.

OK, got the HX boxes installed, and all the magic smoke stayed where it belongs:D

Now, I am trying to set some of the display parameters, and have run into the GRT documentation brick wall again:(:confused: Yes, I did RTFM--------no joy.

I am trying to set up the display functions on the lower strip-------engine strip-------and want to configure them so each screen shows different items, so that the total info will be the same as there is on an actual engine page.

Currently both lower strips show RPM, MP, CHT/EGT, oil temp/pressure, and fuel. I want to have one show Volts, Amps, fuel flow, endurance/range, OAT, TAS and so forth, just like is available on the engine page.

How do I do this??????

Last edited:
Mike,

As best I recall you cannot do what you're asking, at least not now. You can change the info in the boxes, but I don't think the other stuff can be changed.

Bob

PS Did you wire up the audio lines? New audio alerts work fine.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply

Jim, many thanks for the link.

I had talked to Katie B a few months back, and she said it was possible, but like you, I could not figure out how/where the sequence was hidden.

As I recall, she said the RPM and MP dials were fixed, but the others were configurable. Hopefully I can get the stuff I want all down there.

I am totally amazed at the improvement of the quality of the image on the HX screens----WOW, may be able to toss the glasses out the window;)

Mike,

Did you wire up the audio lines? New audio alerts work fine.

Not yet, but it is on my list.

So far, all I am trying to do is make sure everything still works like it used to, then I plan to add features one by one, until I get everything taken care of.

After flying with the new HX units for a while, I will upgrade the radios next.

Old habits-----------change one thing at a time, debug it, then move on to the next change.

O. K., got part of the lower engine strip stuff changed, now have the fuel info on one screen, and oil and electrical stuff on the other----------but the RPM, MP, CHT and EGT stuff is still there on both, taking up needed room, and cluttering things up.

Anyone out there know if it is possible to make them go away, and add stuff I actually want??

Getting closer:)

PS Did you wire up the audio lines? New audio alerts work fine.

Bob,
I have been wanting to hear from someone who has installed this new feature from GRT HX along with the necessary wiring to the audio panel.

I am about the take my panel apart to install the missing wires and was wondering how you like these alerts? How many of them are you really using and how configurable they are. Perhaps David Maib can chime in here as well as I know he has them installed and working.

Thanks,

Well, so far I just crimped some pins on two wires, stuck them into B24 and 25 on the HX, and soldered the other ends into a 3.5 mm plug, which I have plugged into the music/cell phone input on my Zulu headset's control box. I thought I'd fly this way for a while, then decide on permanent wiring into the intercom - whether to route the warnings to everyone, front seats, or just left front. So far, and I hope always, I haven't heard 'oil pressure', 'fuel pressure', etc. Frankly with both the EFIS flashing and the giant master caution light, I find it hard to believe the audio alert will be of that much extra value. However, I do like the 'ding', "traffic" alert from the adsb-in. I also think the stall warning may be good (haven't tried it yet) although I already have Vans buzzer (barely audible) and a Dynon D6 AOA tone.

So far I'm just using the stock voices from the GRT web site.

Well, so far I just crimped some pins on two wires, stuck them into B24 and 25 on the HX, and soldered the other ends into a 3.5 mm plug, which I have plugged into the music/cell phone input on my Zulu headset's control box. I thought I'd fly this way for a while, then decide on permanent wiring into the intercom - whether to route the warnings to everyone, front seats, or just left front. So far, and I hope always, I haven't heard 'oil pressure', 'fuel pressure', etc. Frankly with both the EFIS flashing and the giant master caution light, I find it hard to believe the audio alert will be of that much extra value. However, I do like the 'ding', "traffic" alert from the adsb-in. I also think the stall warning may be good (haven't tried it yet) although I already have Vans buzzer (barely audible) and a Dynon D6 AOA tone.

Thanks Bob, very interesting!
I am with you, I don't want to hear Oil pressure and fuel pressure alerts but I thought that altitude alerts would be very helpful especially as you reach ATC assigned altitudes and minimums on an instrument approach. Thoughts on that??

How's it working?

Bob, I take it that HX pin B25 is an analog ground?? (Even GRT isn't saying; just "NC.") GRT told me a single connection from B24 to the aux audio in to the TY91 would be correct.

How is your Zulu aux in feed method working? I'm a ways from testing my connections and the built-in intercom functionality of the Trig comm (no audio panel this time around) - see my post in the 6/6A Show Us Your Panel thread. If for whatever reason my setup proves to be cantankerous, I might opt for what you did, with my own Zulu headset (direct feed of warnings for pilot only).

-Bill B

Audio alerts

I have a wire from B24 on the HXr to pin 44, unswitched input on my Comm panel, a PMA450. Works as advertised.

The alerts are very programmable. I used a third party WAV producer on line to make all of mine a female voice. For instance, instead of an alarm saying interval, I made mine say "ops check". Once you have made your WAV file you put it in the ALARMS folder on your USB stick and copy them into the HXr.

There are some alarms I would rather not get at certain points in the flight that I cant get rid of. For instance, the Obstacle alert is a nuisance while Im on the final approach segment. I dont need it on the ground, but it sounds.

There is also the option to turn off all but the fuel/oil pressure for pattern work or acro under the MORE, ALARMS menu. It defaults back to ON on the next powerup or you can toggle it back on in flight. There are times when you may not see a big red blinking light and those two are attention getters you need to hear.

Its a nice feature to have if you want it. If not, you can turn them all off.

Bob, I take it that HX pin B25 is an analog ground?? (Even GRT isn't saying; just "NC.") GRT told me a single connection from B24 to the aux audio in to the TY91 would be correct.

How is your Zulu aux in feed method working? I'm a ways from testing my connections and the built-in intercom functionality of the Trig comm (no audio panel this time around) - see my post in the 6/6A Show Us Your Panel thread. If for whatever reason my setup proves to be cantankerous, I might opt for what you did, with my own Zulu headset (direct feed of warnings for pilot only).

-Bill B

The older HX systems have B25 labeled "audio ground". The newer HX systems say "NC" for B25. I put in the ground wire since I wasn't sure if the headset connection floated the audio ground input or not.
Zulu feed works fine; I only had a mono plug laying around so I only get warnings in left ear!

HX audio alerts

Finally got a chance to test out the audio alerts in flight.
1. Set volumes a bit on the loud side on the ground. It isn't so quiet when flying! But they're easy enough to adjust in flight if need be.

Everything seems to work okay. Get "traffic" calls from ADSB-in data. Get "approaching minimums" at 200' above set point, "minimums" at DA set point. Frankly it's hard to miss the barber-pole on the altimeter tape if you're actually flying instruments but if it was kind of murky but you were trying to fly visually it may be useful. Stall warning works as advertised (this is the calculated AOA). In the landing flare I heard my Dynon D6 beeping, followed almost immediately by the HX chirping (different tones, so you can tell D6 apart from HX!).

As noted above I'm currently feeding the HX audio directly into my Lightspeeds via the music/phone port, so only I hear this stuff. Still debating whether or not to permanently wire it up thru the intercom to just me, or the other seats too. Anyone see any reason for others to hear it?

Finally got a chance to test out the audio alerts in flight.
1. Set volumes a bit on the loud side on the ground. It isn't so quiet when flying! But they're easy enough to adjust in flight if need be.

Everything seems to work okay. Get "traffic" calls from ADSB-in data. Get "approaching minimums" at 200' above set point, "minimums" at DA set point. Frankly it's hard to miss the barber-pole on the altimeter tape if you're actually flying instruments but if it was kind of murky but you were trying to fly visually it may be useful. Stall warning works as advertised (this is the calculated AOA). In the landing flare I heard my Dynon D6 beeping, followed almost immediately by the HX chirping (different tones, so you can tell D6 apart from HX!).

As noted above I'm currently feeding the HX audio directly into my Lightspeeds via the music/phone port, so only I hear this stuff. Still debating whether or not to permanently wire it up thru the intercom to just me, or the other seats too. Anyone see any reason for others to hear it?

I surely like the audio alerts that we get. A few nights ago, I was practicing approaches and was getting all those alerts just as described above and found them to be an added benefit. Mine are wired to the intercom and some of the alerts could have been louder for me (in the air) as the blips are a bit tame.

Still debating whether or not to permanently wire it up thru the intercom to just me, or the other seats too. Anyone see any reason for others to hear it?

Can you do custom phraseology, or only voice???

Might be cool to have a warning "You are about to die if you dont do xxx" play over the pax headsets:rolleyes:

Before you loan your plane to another pilot, save all your EFIS settings to a memory stick in case he/she changes something.

Bevan

Stuck for a few days...

wondering if there is a work-around. I need to upload a software update and feature unlock code to my Mini. I have the updated GRT software on a thumb drive, and I have a cable that does USB-A to mini USB, but it's male at both ends.:eek: Without a double-female gender changer, I'm stuck waiting on Amazon for the final piece of the chain. Is there a way to D/L the software directly from my Macbook to the Mini without using the USB memory stick as an intermediary host? If so, I don't know the exact steps, and I sure don't want to fry anything (seems unlikely) by connecting my laptop's USB-A output to the Mini's mini-USB in, with the cable I now have.

Is that clear as mud?

The Mini should have been shipped with the correct gender of cable to plug into the Mini at one end and to accept a USB stick being plugged in at the other. Check your workbench etc - it's likely there!

Fuel level display

posted here because it's challenging to get on the helpline between 10-12 and 2-4 M-F while seeing patients.

EIS 4000 feeding Mini-X via serial bus, most everything working for engine monitoring functions except fuel level displays. I thought I followed all the steps. Appropriate shunt resistors are in line for the excitation of the resistive Vas's float sensors. Enabled Mini Aux inputs 3 and 4 for L and R fuel quantity. Set EIS Aux channels 3 and 4 to scale factor 100, offset zero. Filled tanks a gallon at a time and recorded the numbers on the Mini's fuel display in the table provided, then entered those values in the "fuel data scale" table on the Mini Limits setup screen. It defaulted to "enabled Left Right" after that was done. Readouts, even after multiple power off/on resets of everything, are -25 and -44 gallons with full tanks. (Sensing in the EIS is set appropriately for rising raw #'s with rising fuel levels). I called help desk and they said to make sure the data table is enabled. When I got home tonight I checked that, and it seems to indicate this is the case.

This changeover to buried behind pane EIS and using Mini as its only display has had me AOG for a month now. I'd really like to get her buttoned back up and go fly. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Figuring out the glitches

GRT tech guy worked with me 40 minutes Friday afternoon and we never could head-scratch our way to a solution. It finally dawned on me - I had inconsistent selections between the EIS and the EFIS for decimal vs integer display of raw fuel level data. It does make a difference. Once I set everything concerning fuel levels in both boxes to Integer, the display of fuel quantity was correct.

For fun (yeah :rolleyes:) I re-did the fuel calibration procedure a gallon at a time, since the display on one side looked a little off. The left tank was perfect; the right needed some new data in the table. This was when I noticed the maximum raw reading on that side when filled as high as the float could register (16 gallons) would drift slowly downward over several minutes. I wonder if I have a float that's taking on fuel. There was talk of this problem many moons ago and I replaced at least one sender with a new one having a solid float. Whether I did both sides I cannot recall, and that's one more drawback to losing your aircraft records in a fire :mad:

My only remaining issue with the EIS-4000/Mini-X set-up is low oil temp readings, and I have traced that to trying to use my existing S-type sender (came with my legacy EIS 2000 - 20 years ago) with a V-type EIS box. (Stein didn't ask and I didn't know I needed to stipulate.)

GRT issues

Help...
flying a GRT Hxr and not sure what happened...but I can't seem to get any flight plans to load. The info is all there... distance from airport, ect... but when I select an airport... it doesn't take. no magenta line... direct To... same deal.

not sure why.... I have had this system for 3 years... and this bug is new.

The HXR uses an internal GPS. I have an external GPS2 attached via serial port

I am sure it is just a button issue.. or maybe I messed something up in the set up. Any advice is appreciated

Sport EX

Hi all.
I've just installed a GRT EIS and Sport EX in my 4. How do I set my horizon for level flight?
Thanks

Don?t know if the EX is the same as the HX.
On the HX, go to:
<PFD setup menu>
<pitch ladder offset>
to move the pitch bars up or down, until they show level in level flight.

Navigating OBS with a 430W on my Mini-AP (HSI mode)

Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong...

For my SL-30, when tracking a specific VOR radial, I dial in the freq in my SL-30 and make sure it is ID'd. Press the OBS button on the SL-30 to tell it you're selecting the radial and it shows up in the window with the deviation indicator on the SL-30 as well as showing on my GRT Mini-AP in the HSI mode (when selected). Works great!

For my 430W, when tracking a specific VOR radial, I dial in the freq in the 430W and make sure it is ID'd. As soon as I press the OBS button on the 430W to tell it you're selecting the radial, I always get an error message here saying OBS not available or OBS not supported on the 430W. Yes the 430W is in VLOC mode and the GRT has the 430W selected.

What am I missing? The ARINC is connected and I'm pretty sure it works properly as it is driving my S-Tec-30 autopilot just like the 430W does in GPSS mode (yup lots of switches and configs to muck up).

Thanks in Advance!

Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong...

For my SL-30, when tracking a specific VOR radial, I dial in the freq in my SL-30 and make sure it is ID'd. Press the OBS button on the SL-30 to tell it you're selecting the radial and it shows up in the window with the deviation indicator on the SL-30 as well as showing on my GRT Mini-AP in the HSI mode (when selected). Works great!

For my 430W, when tracking a specific VOR radial, I dial in the freq in the 430W and make sure it is ID'd. As soon as I press the OBS button on the 430W to tell it you're selecting the radial, I always get an error message here saying OBS not available or OBS not supported on the 430W. Yes the 430W is in VLOC mode and the GRT has the 430W selected.

What am I missing? The ARINC is connected and I'm pretty sure it works properly as it is driving my S-Tec-30 autopilot just like the 430W does in GPSS mode (yup lots of switches and configs to muck up).

Thanks in Advance!

The "OBS" button on the 430W is not for tuning the OBS on the NAV radio and it is disabled in VLOC mode. The 430W OBS button is used for selecting a bearing to a GPS way point.

There is a CDI display available on one of the 430 pages but it's really redundant to the CDI available on the GRT.

Skylor

The "OBS" button on the 430W is not for tuning the OBS on the NAV radio and it is disabled in VLOC mode. The 430W OBS button is used for selecting a bearing to a GPS way point.

There is a CDI display available on one of the 430 pages but it's really redundant to the CDI available on the GRT.

Skylor

The above is correct. Just about the only real use of the OBS button on the 430 is to keep the gps from advancing to the next waypoint, when in a hold.
Your method of setting the OBS on the SL30 works. However, many (I mean me!) find it more convenient to directly control the OBS setting from the GRT HSI (on my Hx I usually split the page, PFD/HSI). To do it this way, you need two way RS232 communication hooked up, and the SL30 has to have a different OBS option selected in its setup -I think ?electronic pfd? or something, I don?t have it here. Another plus: if you put the standby VOR into monitor mode, it will be displayed on the HSI as an RMI (bearing pointer) needle. Great for cross fixes.

I forgot the original question: with your Garmin in vloc mode, the vor obs is set from the GRT HSI, same as I descrbed above for the SL30.

The above is correct. Just about the only real use of the OBS button on the 430 is to keep the gps from advancing to the next waypoint, when in a hold.
Your method of setting the OBS on the SL30 works. However, many (I mean me!) find it more convenient to directly control the OBS setting from the GRT HSI (on my Hx I usually split the page, PFD/HSI). To do it this way, you need two way RS232 communication hooked up, and the SL30 has to have a different OBS option selected in its setup -I think ?electronic pfd? or something, I don?t have it here. Another plus: if you put the standby VOR into monitor mode, it will be displayed on the HSI as an RMI (bearing pointer) needle. Great for cross fixes.

Actually I find the OBS button to be quite useful at times. It essentially allows you to create a radial to the waypoint in your flight plan...useful if you need to fly an intercept to a specific heading to that way point. You can use the OBS, set the radial, then hit the OBS again the select Cancel OBS. This leaves a "magenta line" at the desired bearing to the waypoint.

Skylor

GRT Settings back up file

Just finished installing my GRT Sport EX and auto pilot. Still need to do some final settings on the AP but after hearing horror stories from friends who lost all their settings on their Dynon Glass (they did not do the back up), I want to make sure I have mine backed up. I followed the procedure and got an acknowledgement that it was backed up but can't see a new file on the thumb drive after I do it.

My question is: Should I see a current back up file on the thumb drive after I backed up? I do see a Settings.bak file but it has a date of 1/1/2000. I did the settings back up as instructed and got a message that said "all files backed up" (or something to that effect) but no file with the proper date. I do know that the USB drive is working because I was able to update the navigation database successfully. I must be missing something.

Thanks
Keith

GRT backup

I have the following files:

Plan.bak
Settings.bak
State.bak
WP.bak

all from the same date/time I did the backup.

Is your clock on the EFIS correct? Could be that it has not yet received a GPS signal in order to set the date/time.

BTW, thanks for the reminder, I have changed a lot of configurations and have not done a backup recently.

Thanks. I have the same files and all have the 2000 date. I have flown with the unit and set the clock so believe that is not the problem. What is interesting is that I opened up those files and they have my information in them. At least the settings.bak has my N number and the Plan.bak has all the airports that I had used. The rest of the info on the settings file doesn't make sense to me but am assuming that it is all the various settings matched up with the numerical position of those settings in the system. The other files don't make sense to me. I also created a checklist file and put it on the thumb drive and it loaded to the GRT just fine.

So I am certain that at least some of the settings are saved and am assuming all of them. Just didn't change the date of the file revision. Don't really care as long as they are saved and can be restored. More of a curiosity than anything.

As an aside, I was able to open the .bak files with Google which I thought was strange but it worked.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Here is an update on this. Jeff from GRT (these guys are great!) responded and told me that if the unit doesn't know the exact time and date at the exact moment when I create the backup file, it will have an old date somewhere in the 2000s. I took the airplane outside where the GPS could get a signal and did it again and now have dated back up files. As I said it was more of a curiosity than anything else. The undated files would have backed up just fine.

Also, I took ALL files off the thumb drive and did a back up. When I did, I only saw .bak files and no .dat files. Jeff said that is normal as the system alternates between .bak and .dat extensions. The idea is to make sure you get a successful back up before it wipes out the previous one.

So far have done a few test flights and all works great. I am using a uAvionics Echo UAT/Safefly combo for ADSB in and out with a KT76A txpndr. Previously, I had been using the iLevil 3AW for ADSB in and the Echo UAT/Safefly for the out. When I installed and configured the GRT Sport EX, with the EchoUAT it appears to have also updated the Echo UAT transceiver software (see another long thread about disappearing targets) as I did not update that software myself . For the first time, I was able to get a passing PAPR report out of my home field which is not in any airspace that requires ADSB. Previously, I had to go to a different airport and originate and end a flight in their airspace before I got a passing report. Something changed for the better. Don't know if it was the GRT install or the update in the Echo UAT software but I am now a happy camper.

Best EFB and data for Europe and GRT Sport EX

Trying to decide if I just go with foreflight and jepp data for Europe, and ignore the map feature on the GRT, or if there is another combo that might work so I don't have to pay twice for data. Anyone know if I buy the jepp data for the GRT can also use it or the subscription with foreflight? Or if there is a better method? Thanks!

What happened to the Original Thread?

Bought the farm thanks to a bunch of how to questions halfway thru.

Back