Home > VansAirForceForums

-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:47 AM
maniago's Avatar
maniago maniago is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bowie MD
Posts: 889

Originally Posted by armondo View Post
Need one? Call armondo 9087222778 (nj)
Do you have a website or more information, location etc? Hard to get a sense of what you offer, or whom you are before initiating the call.......

I have TW in a Citabria and some Pitts time, but might need transition in a -6/7 for insurance purposes.....
Busby MustangII (FoldingWing) Pending DAR.
Don't be a hater; I'm a cousin with thin wings!

Last edited by maniago : 09-16-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:20 AM
blueE's Avatar
blueE blueE is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Mason, NH
Posts: 15

Originally Posted by Radioflyer View Post
FYI, if not too late, I've heard of people getting the TW endorsement at Hampton airfield in a cub. 7B3
That's what I did. Good people there.
Blue and White RV-4, 5th owner
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 PM.

The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.