What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just introducing myself

NaveenB

I'm New Here
Hi all

Ny name is Naveen, I am the proud new owner of a Van's RV-9a N729ME, based at KZPH in Zephyrills, FL.

I have been lurking on these forums for some time and decided to register.

Looking forwards to getting to know you guys.

Cheers

Naveen

Welcome!

Good to have you here.

Best,
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to VAF!!!!

Naveen, welcome.

Tis a great place to learn all things RVish.

Enjoy:D

Welcome aboard

Most of us are lurking and learning...:)
Look forward to reading about your flying experiences..

Suresh

Naveen, welcome to the group! How about you take Tuesday, May 31st off from work to meet some RVers at 0900, Venice (VNC) then join us to lunch at Key West :D Rosie

Welcome Naveen

Always good to have another RVer in the area. If you don't already know them, you've got at least two other RV-9A owners at ZPH with you, Carl and George. I look forward to meeting you at one of the many fly-in events around here. Enjoy the new plane.

ZPH

Naveen
My wife and I are thinking about flying our RV7 to ZPH this summer. My father-in law has a home there and I do not know anything about ZPH. Any information good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Darren Kerns
RV& 599DT
Taswell, IN
Hangared at FRH

RV10

Naveen,

I am also at ZPH in the far north east T hangar building with my RV10. There are a couple of other guys on the field, Carl and George who have 9A's. We are all out there almost every Saturday so drop by.

Pat
RV10
KZPH

Naveen, welcome to the group! How about you take Tuesday, May 31st off from work to meet some RVers at 0900, Venice (VNC) then join us to lunch at Key West :D Rosie

Ha! I was just in Venice on Sunday for a little flying oddusey I went on all over South Florida.

Unfortunately I can't take Tuesday off but I look forwards to meeting you!

Always good to have another RVer in the area. If you don't already know them, you've got at least two other RV-9A owners at ZPH with you, Carl and George. I look forward to meeting you at one of the many fly-in events around here. Enjoy the new plane.

I see tons of RVs around the strip, it's the cheapest hangars in all of Tampa and the cheapest gas...

Naveen
My wife and I are thinking about flying our RV7 to ZPH this summer. My father-in law has a home there and I do not know anything about ZPH. Any information good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Darren Kerns
RV& 599DT
Taswell, IN
Hangared at FRH

There's really not much to the strip, I would not approach from the east, as there are parachuters on that side of the airport all the time.

Also the South-headed runways 22 and 18 are right pattern to avoid those same parachuters. most traffic uses 04/22 and 18/36 is kinds of reserved for the parachute planes and glider tow planes.

o/w it's a great strip and tie down fees are only 6 bucks a night.

Back