What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First flight of PH-OBO

mcencula

Well Known Member
Congratulations to my friends Victor Kruis and Ilse Broeke in the Netherlands on the first flight of their newly completed RV-7A, PH-OBO!

Here is a link to their web page.

And this is the same page, but translated with google translate.

Way to go!

Thanks Mike! She really flies as advertised, what a dream! Many thanks to my girlfriend Ilse, she has designed the colour scheme and the panel layout.
Hope to see you again this summer.
PHOBO.JPG

f%2012%203%202011%20a.jpg

gefeliciteerd!

Dat ziet er fantastisch uit! Gefeliciteerd!

Zal wel moeilijk zijn om uren te maken nu dat de herfst weer voor de deur staat ;-).
Staat tie op Seppe?

Congrats!

Marco
RV-7 IO-360
North Texas

Inderdaad, de PH-OBO staat op Seppe, EHSE. Uurtjes heb ik gelukkig al gemaakt op een hele langzame Robin diesel, we gaan nu alleen maar plezier maken. De eerste barrel rolls hebben we al gemaakt. Dat was overigens de schuld van onze testpiloot;)

You are right!

Gefeliciteerd! Waar vind ik zo'n vriendin? :D
Wordt druk volgend jaar op Texel.

No kidding! How many RV's do we have now?
Lets count the Belgian guys too (cause they are wannabe Dutchies anyway :eek:) and estimate the RV vs Population ratio. Who knows, maybe we have more RV's than the U.S! ;)

Marco
RV-7 IO-360
North Texas

There are currently 13 RV's in the Dutch register, and I can find 4 RV's in the Belgian register, with a few to be completed in short time. Homebuilding is not a common hobby in these countries. Not so surprisingly, I topped my tanks of for the first time, had to pay over $600...:eek:

Back