What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Second last airshow of the year! + Velocity!

Thanks Bill, I enjoy flying and making videos, I never thought I would be able to do all these things with an airplane that I built and really is far from the limits because never need to use more than 5 / -2 Gs!

In fact there are some things that "took" the last Airventure they had several formation acro flights, especially Skip and Melissa and yaks.

Beautiful

Thanks for sharing, you have a lot of fun down there. What is the best Argentine Aviation festival to attend if we were to make a trip down there to visit?

Saludos,

Chris

Roberto, you sure get about as much fun out of your 7 as is possible! I have never been interested in aerobatics but your videos have made me at least think about it. Thanks for taking the time to record and produce a video for us to see.

That was fun Roberto!! Hey, what kind of bird is your little sidekick there?? He's far too handsome to be a buzzard. :D

Great flying with somewhat dissimilar aircraft, hey it can be done! superb editing and what a beautiful background and sky.

Nice job :)

Hans

2nd last....

Gorgeous! i think a lot of work went into that video and it (the work!) really paid off. A wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much fellows, I never tire of saying that the secret of this is that the group of pilots are good friends and we get together and have fun flying, all I want is safe to fly.
The bird is a crow and is because I am a lawyer and that's how we call it here.
Edit videos takes time, but with such good reviews will keep working on them!

Great flying with somewhat dissimilar aircraft, hey it can be done! superb editing and what a beautiful background and sky.

Nice job :)

Hans

The Pilot Pitts is one of the best in the country and has over 3,000 flight hours on it, that's the secret!

Roberto, thanks for making the start of my day great !!!!
looking forward to your next video, well done. :):):)

could be a magpie????

That was fun Roberto!! Hey, what kind of bird is your little sidekick there?? He's far too handsome to be a buzzard. :D

...sure looks like a pilot version of Heckle or Jeckle, the Terrytoons characters from the 50's! ( magpies I think)

I hired a graphic designer to do it for me, just the idea was to make it user friendly. Try to be a raven with a Bose headsets

Back