What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another RV-10 Is Airworthy: N959RV

9GT

Well Known Member
Patron
I received my first box from Van's in January 2007 and worked a few weeks on the tail section before setting it aside for over 2 years to help finish the Cozy MKIV I was building and sold to a friend. Fast forward to today and my buddy has almost 400 hours in the Cozy and returned the favor helping me out almost every Saturday working on my -10. I put it off long enough and scheduled my Airworthiness Inspection for 4:00 pm today. DAR Ted Gauthier did the inspection and found no squawks. Afterward we retreated to the warmth of the new terminal building at KOZW to complete the required paperwork. No obligatory photo of the handshake but trust me, N959RV has been issued its airworthiness certificate and awaiting first flight when the time is right.

Congratulations!!

David, congrats on the pink:D

Good luck on the phase 1

It was 3 years ago yesterday that I did the first flight in my 10.

Last edited:
Congrats David. Hope you can get in to that phase 1 flying. Just finished mine recently and now want to go somewhere. This North Dakota weather is not very cooperative.

David, I know I said congratulations to you on the day that I issued your airworthiness certificate but I would to once again like to congratulate you here publicly. You really did a nice job on your RV and all your hard work showed.

Hello Vlad....I hope all is well.

Ted Gauthier, DAR
(248) 933-0062
Detroit, Mi
[email protected]

Back