What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

She's on her feet!

SmittysRV

Well Known Member
hmm.... Now where did I put that engine?

http://www.smittysrv.com/more_stuff.asp?ID=734&Section=68

20140421_03.jpg

Thanks! It's nice to get back at it. That "kid going to college" thing really takes a toll on RV funding.

It's looking real good, Smitty! Your website is awesome, by the way. Looked at it often during my build.

Keep up the good work!

Why to go Jim. You can notch off another milestone in your build. Those tuition payments really slowed me down as well. Sam graduates next month (with honors I might add).

Your builder's website won the highest award and recognition couple years ago. Your airplane will too. So where did you hide that engine? :)

Nice work, Smitty! :) I did all this just a while back.

I really enjoy your videos, and especially your website! I'm building a 7A but there's much in common and it's all good.

I can also relate to the kids in college. My oldest is living with me with her little daughter while she finishes this spring, and my youngest is down in Austin, Texas, graduates next month with a Masters degree. We're coming down to attend the festivities!

Good luck finding that engine. I got lucky finding mine. It just takes patience.

Hope to meet you in person one day!

Back