What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerotronics

jay.pearlman

Well Known Member
I finally finished my RV6A after 15 years and flew it recently. As everyone says, wow! On the road to getting ready to fly, I needed to get calibration numbers into the Dynon and Chelton that I have in the panel and then have the Trutrak autopilot checked. I realized it was 7 years since I bought the panel from Aerotronics. Jason Smith at Aerotronics had no hesitation to step up and help me through the preparations and some testing. It was a couple of hours on the phone while I was sitting in the airplane. If you are at sun-n-fun, stop by and visit him.
I don't have any personal interest in the company and this is my response to awesome service.

I finally finished my RV6A after 15 years and flew it recently. As everyone says, wow! On the road to getting ready to fly, I needed to get calibration numbers into the Dynon and Chelton that I have in the panel and then have the Trutrak autopilot checked. I realized it was 7 years since I bought the panel from Aerotronics. Jason Smith at Aerotronics had no hesitation to step up and help me through the preparations and some testing. It was a couple of hours on the phone while I was sitting in the airplane. If you are at sun-n-fun, stop by and visit him.
I don't have any personal interest in the company and this is my response to awesome service.

X2. Aerotronics and Jason are great to work with!

X3

Yep, Jason and Aerotronics a class act. They did such a good job with the panel I don't have an excuse to upgrade.. Darn it.

Back