What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Passed Checkride

Jason

On Thursday November 10th the skies got a a little busier. After a two hour oral and 1.6 flight hours I was handed my Private Pilot Certificate. My journey began after I won a scholarship from AEA (Aircraft Electronics Association)for $3000.00. It was a nice little jump start and a great program for employees of businesses that are members of AEA. I want to thank my wife for encouraging me along the way and helping me study. What a differrence support makes.
I've been on the lookout for a -4 or -6 kit thats been started and abandoned. Ive got more time than funds, and renting to build my experience will countinue. So if you are aware of such a project let me know.

Jason Smith
Aerotronics Inc.
Experimental Division

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday November 10th the skies got a a little busier. After a two hour oral and 1.6 flight hours I was handed my Private Pilot Certificate.

Jason, that is wonderful news:D

I want to thank my wife for encouraging me along the way and helping me study. What a difference support makes.

Jason Smith
Aerotronics Inc.
Experimental Division

Smart man, good that you acknowledge her. Hopefully she likes to fly.

Maybe you should see if she wants to take lessons too.

AWESOME JASON

HUGE CHEERS for your PPL!!

Not only the BEST Avionics guy, but now also a pilot!

Congratulations again. (Doyle and I'll toast a couple of cold beers for you)

Kenny Gene

This is so cool.

Wow. Congratulations, Jason! In talking with you over the years, I kind of figured it would just be a matter of time before you got "on the other side of the panel!" Speaking of panels, I'm sure you'll have a beauty!

In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Great!

I just wrote down there was 195,650 private pilots.....now I have to erase that and make it 195,651!

Seriously - congrats and good luck!

You're now one of the few... the proud.... :mad: darn....now I have to erase that too!

Anyway , great accomplishment of a small few!

Wow!

I never knew, Jason!

He's been a wonderful source of knowledge and help with my airplane, since they did it's panel....including sending me a 7 MB zip file with 60 pictures, front and rear!

Congratulations guy....and thanks for everything!

Best,

Congratulations, Jason. Welcome to the fraternity of aviators! That PPL is is the start of a wonderful, life-changing process of learning.

Best of luck as you also begin to build an RV. That, too, is life-changing!

Congratulations

That is a great accomplishment that only a vast minority of people can claim!

Here's to a great future of flying!

Aerotronics rocks!

Let me add my voice to the chorus. Jason it has been my pleasure to do business with you and Gary and the crew at Aerotronics. You all have produced one beautiful panel for me and I am grateful.

Congratulations on the private pilot license.

I've been on the lookout for a -4 or -6 kit thats been started and abandoned. Ive got more time than funds, and renting to build my experience will countinue. So if you are aware of such a project let me know.

Congrats!

If you find that abandoned kit, I can give you a number of a guy that will give you a great deal on your avionics. :D

bob

Back