What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lost tool found at Oshkosh

sprucemoose

Well Known Member
I just got back from Oshkosh, or I would have posted this sooner. On Saturday, while making my scooter rounds through the RV parking area, I came across a lost item laying on the ground. It is a common sheet metal hand tool from one of the well known tool vendors, still in the plastic packaging.

It is not a mega-$ item, but not a cheapie either. I would like to return it to it's rightful owner. If anyone believes that they are the rightful owner, please contact me by email or private message. The rightful owner will obviously be able to describe exactly what the tool is and where it was lost (if you know.) If this is you, contact me and I'll make arrangements to get it to you by mail.

Very honorable of you Jeff to try & find the owner.

If no one claims it, it is mine. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Does it have four cylinders, about three feet square, about 300 pounds? If so, it is mine.

Seriously, I chimed in to say thanks to you Jeff for all the scooter work. I tried to catch your eye a couple times, but you were on missions.

Could be a someone on foot?

Hope it finds it rightful owner, but if not don't feel bad about keeping it. And Geico266 is kidding because its mine! :D

Jeff,

I think you might have found the tool that I lost. I hate to have to ask you this, but just to prove that you are actually the person who found it please send me a pm with a detailed description of the tool. Once convinced that you indeed found my tool we can arrange to have it shipped. :D Couldn't resist. On the serious side, this is a good deed you are doing and I hope you find the rightful owner.

Bill

Bill

I have your mini leatherman, found it in front of Borrowed Horse when we were leaving/ cleaning up. Give me your address and I will send it to you.

I lost my mind a while back. If anyone found a very slightly used brain, that would be mine!

No luck yet. I posted this on the RV List as well. If anyone here is on any other forums and could cross-post it, I would appreciate it.

Alex, sorry I missed you. Didn't see your airplane this year so I didn't know if you were there or not, glad you made it.

I jumped a little bit when I thought that it might be the brand new Icom IC-A6 that somebody else needed more than me. Ah well. Good on you Spruce for trying to find the owner. Good Karma!

Back