What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

electroair ignition

flyingclay

Does anyone have the manual for the old electroair ignition system. I have the one with the purple aluminum base from 2001 If you have this or know where I could find it I need to wire it up to my new install and am in dire need. Thanks in advance for your help.

Les

try the Manufacturer?

Mike at Electroair has always personally replied to any inquiries I had about the product...even though I just have an old gold coil set.... in a box... in my garage!
I only have the photocopied Jeff Rose manual, if you are really stuck...but try Mike!

Michael Kobylik
Electroair Acquisition Corp.
Ph: 517-552-9390
Fax: 517-552-9391
email: [email protected]
Web: www.electroair.net

Mike at Electroair has always personally replied to any inquiries I had about the product...even though I just have an old gold coil set.... in a box... in my garage!
I only have the photocopied Jeff Rose manual, if you are really stuck...but try Mike!

Michael Kobylik
Electroair Acquisition Corp.
Ph: 517-552-9390
Fax: 517-552-9391
email: [email protected]
Web: www.electroair.net

I will call them tomorrow, I sent an email and didn't hear back. Ill let you know if I find anything, thanks for the heads up.

I do have a bunch of electro air parts I will be selling shortly if I can ever figure out how to post pictures.
G

I'm pretty sure I have the early manual (pdf) somewhere on one of my computers... If Mike doesn't help you let me know and I'll email you a copy.

Back