What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

(Re)new to the forums

jcfields

Hey all. I just wanted to say hello (again). I lurked around here a few years ago, posted a little bit, started a -7 tail kit, got divorced, sold the kit... You know how it goes.

Anyway, I'm back. Life is finally good and stable. I have a new, unopened -7 tail kit sitting on my workbench, waiting for me to get busy. As soon as I finish getting the garage...er...airplane workshop unpacked (we just moved) and ready for airplane production, I'll be in business. I'm looking forward to becoming a regular around here. There's lots of good knowledge on this site.

Also, a silly question: what's all this stuff I see about people making their "2012 donations for the year"? It seems to be tongue-in-cheek, so what's the inside joke?

Later,
Jeremy

Also, a silly question: what's all this stuff I see about people making their "2012 donations for the year"? It seems to be tongue-in-cheek, so what's the inside joke?

Welcome to the Forums... again. Nice choice on the -7!

This site is Doug Reeve's day job and therefore his income. The users are asked to donate ~$25 a year to help him run this site. It is purely honor based and was almost anonymous for many years. Just this year, someone had the idea to show that you support the site. That is what you see. We are showing that we feel we are getting our moneys worth out of VAF.

If you would like to join in, there is a big green button on the left side. Cant miss it.

Best,

Back