What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

May Your Days Increase!

tforsythe

A little shop fun we enjoy.

11760xt.jpg
[/IMG]

Love it! I'm going to steal the idea for my shop today. Unfortunately, I'm gonna need to start with a really small number, then hope it ever gets to double digits!

Welcome to VAF, Tom. Build safely! :)

--
Stephen

Last edited:
While this was done in humor, the fact is that EVERY shop should be equipped with some basic first aid stuff.

I would suggest hydrogen peroxide, neo-sporin or some other antiseptic, eye wash, and a selection of bandages as a minimum. Advil, aspirin or Tylenol is nice also.

Good tweezers, and magnifier lens/eye loupe come in really handy.

I would suggest hydrogen peroxide, neo-sporin or some other antiseptic, eye wash, and a selection of bandages as a minimum. Advil, aspirin or Tylenol is nice also.

Or.......Crown Royal & duct tape.

Or.......Crown Royal & duct tape.

I'll drink to that! Our liquor cabinet the the first door on the right going into the kitchen from the garage. 80-proof is a pretty fair antiseptic (and anesthetic, given sufficient quantities and time)...

While this was done in humor, the fact is that EVERY shop should be equipped with some basic first aid stuff.

Good tweezers, and magnifier lens/eye loupe come in really handy.

Hemostat, seringe, 911 on speed dial...:D

Our rule was "it isn't an accident unless you have to stop work to get fixed up". :) Drill into your finger? Keep working, man! Bang your head and draw blood? Don't stop!

I made it over 1,000 days before I finally had a piece of metal spin in a drill and cut my hand enough to require a bandaid...ruined a very good record.

Masking tape and blue shop paper towels work best. The shop towels soak up everything, and the masking tape comes off easily enough.

Never had to dial 911! :D

Back