What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tenn - Date night Vineyard and Concert

JDRhodes

Well Known Member
I'd like to organize a VAF fly-out to see a great dinner concert a a quaint little vineyard near Nashville.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/natchezhills

The vineyard is owned by a retired air force fighter pilot who lived near vineyards in Italy, Germany, and Califiornia and decided to buy his own in Tennessee. The have a concert every Saturday evening featuring a rotating roster of songwriters that play in the round at a very intimate and up close concert setting. Limited to no more than 100 tickets, so everybody has a pretty much front row seat. $30 per person ticket includes dinner and bottle of wine.

And..... The Mt. Pleasant Airport (KMRC) is about 10 miles away. I'd be willing to coordinate some ground transportation. It would be really cool to sell the place out with 20-30 couples.

My wife an I went there several weeks ago and it's really great. They have 3 rooms available at a B&B and there are some hotels reasonably close. We could meet there Sat afternoon do the vineyard tours and then see the show.

What say you? Anybody interested?

Sounds like fun to me. Count me and my wife in. We would be flying our Piper Cherokee in since the RV is still under construction, I hope that would be ok.

I've been there

This is a neat place. My brother-in-law, a songwriter and musician, has played there several times. It's in my home county, where I grew up, that is. I'm glad to see this idea promoted. You should have a good time. Hope you get a good crowd together.

I'm sure my wife and I'd be interested. We will need a bit of lead time so she can arrange time off on a weekend. Food, music and wine are three of our non-RV interests, so this would be a great date night out.

Back