-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:19 PM

Your engine equivalent would be an IO-540-D4A5.
All of our records were electronically stored. We are talking thousands of work orders over like 20 plus years. All of our systems were electronically linked to Mobile over the company Intranet. The records were backed up daily on a two week schedule on multiple servers and a tape system. tapes being stored off premises. As off the day we closed, all records, TMX series engines, overhauls and repairs were intact and CM had access to all of them. While I can believe that the hard copy of the records might not be available, I don't think it would be possible to loose or destroy those electronic records with out the loosing everything on their system. So maybe lazy? or don't understand what they are looking at or don't know how to use the program they were stored with? Don't know.
It was a very easy system to access. A simple s/n query would bring up the S/N's record in Laser fiche and viola all of the pages of the work order were viewable and printable. Easy to print the AD list
Kinda sad they couldn't help you.
Anyway hope this brings some understanding to the situation...
Good Luck,
Mahlon