What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NACA Valve Controller

Aerosport1

Well Known Member
Aerosport is proud to annouce its new NACA vent valve controller. This controller was designed to allow the user to adjust the amount of airflow into
the overhead consoles that many RV-10 builders are installing. This is really nice when tempatures get below 50 degrees and that cold air is all enclosed, and the overhead is getting pressurized and leaking cold air into the cabin. With this control valve you can totally shut off all air or adjust to wide open all year long. We designed the electronic control unit to accept 12 to 24 volts and it has user end point adjustments, throw reversal and you can reduce the speed in which the valves open and close. The controller installs easily in the instrument panel. It fits 2" scat tubing. We will also have a single valve controller available as well. These valves can be used in many different applications were valve shut offs are needed.
It is very easy to install and comes with everything you will need. Cost has not yet been determined but should be available within 30 days. Keep
checking at http://aerosportproducts.com

Sorry for the title typo guys can't seem to change it

0_0_ecfb4432661f7a2bcf05c04b21507365_1

0_0_23fa088586f3bf8a90707a37d57cf83b_1

0_0_85acfd9efd053dffba87ee63c4fe5113_1

Last edited by a moderator:
What a neat use of model airplane stuff.:D:D Is that JR or Futaba?

Marshall Alexander

Last edited:
Airtronics

That's an Airtronics servo there :D
As I recall, he was sponsored by them a while back.
Remember the big yellow plane in the AMA magazine?

Nice!

:DI rcognized the hardware, I mean the steering arms and the servo. I just wish I were smart enoughto come up cool things like this.

Marshall Alexander

Back