What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hanger Needed near Ahwatukee Foothills, Phoenix AZ

jjbardell

Well Known Member
Hi all. I?ll be moving to the foothills within the next 5 month. I?m on the list at Chandler, trying to find a home for my bird. Let me know if you have anything or any good leads. Can start up anytime from now.

Hi all. I?ll be moving to the foothills within the next 5 month. I?m on the list at Chandler, trying to find a home for my bird. Let me know if you have anything or any good leads. Can start up anytime from now.

Hangars are tough to get in the area. I live at Stellar Air Park. There are a few homes for sale here with hangars. You're looking at around $900K for the least expensive up to several Mil for the others. You might call the FBO and see if they have any hangars for rent. Don't think so but you never know.

From the Foothills you might check Casa Grande airport. Sounds like drive but it is only 30 minutes south. (I work down there and it takes me 35 minutes and I drive 10 miles south of the airport.) CGZ is a busy airport but nice.

Good luck.

Back