What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heading to Houston for a week

Fallguy

I'm going to be visiting family over Thanksgiving week and a little extra. I was curious if there are any RV builders who might have time for a quick tour and conversation. My sort of cousin is a race car mechanic (I think he still is) and he would probably catch the bug as well.

We are already set to go to the SpaceCenter, so I thought of trying to get ahold of Paul and his beautiful 8.

Anybody interested can email me at:

wlindberg -@- nwmortgagegroup.com

or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Wade

Give me a call!

Wade,

I am planning on being in town most of the Thanksgiving week, and you're more than welcome to come have a look at the airplane. Not quite at the ride-giving point yet (have a few more test hours to go yet), but I'm always open to showing and talking!

Shoot me a private message wbout when you'd like to come.

Paul

NW Houston

Hi Wade,

If you're on the NW side of town over the weekend we've got our -8A at West Houston (IWS) until the end of the month when we switch airports. Let me know if you want to stop by and don't worry, we won't make you help us pack up and move... at least not all day.

BTW, anyone in the Houston area looking for a wing cradle? Made of three 2x4 posts at each end with a strap draped over the posts to hold the wings. I got it as a hand-me-down, so it's free to a good home. Or if you just need some fire wood for the cooler months, it would work for that too.

Back