What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10s coming to Oshkosh

sprucemoose

Well Known Member
I need some help and this seems like the place to get it. I am in charge of RV parking at Oshkosh, and we are planning on having a special reserved area for RV-10s. I need to get an estimate of the number of 10s which will be at Oshkosh. Anybody with a flying 10 who plans to be at Oshkosh, please respond and let me know. If you are planning on parking anwhere other than the RV area (ie. homebuilt campgrounds, a vendor's tent, etc,) please mention that also.

Current plans are to have two rows reserved for 10s in the area just west of Van's tent.

Thanks
Jeff Point
RV-6
Milwaukee WI

Brs

Whiskey Charlie said:
Is there a special place for RV-7 parking?
If so what's the procedure to get their?
I'll be bringing mine up w/ the BRS parachute system installed.

Chuck Stuhrenberg
http://rvparachutes.com
Chuck,

When will you be there? I will be up the first part of the week and would like to see your installation.

Mark

Is there a special place for RV-7 parking?

The RV parking area is not divided by model, it's first come first served throughout. However this year we are doing it a little different by setting aside a designated chunk of the RV area for 10s. If you are planning to park in this area then just have your "HBP" sign ready.

As I do every year I STRONGLY encourage everyone to read and be familiar with the ground proceedures in the Oshkosh Notam.

Jeff

Jeff,
John Stewart of Burlington, CO, (red/white half of the 'pair of 10's') said he will be at OSH either Tuesday or Wednesday through the rest of the week, but he wants to camp under the wing so will probably be parked in the homebuilt camping area. I'm also checking with Larry Feldhousen (the other half of the pair) but haven't heard back yet. Neither of these guys are on the forums so I'll keep you updated.

Pair of 10's at OSH

Jeff,
Just got an email from Larry Feldhousen and he will be at OSH as well with John Stewart, but will probably also be in the homebuilt camping area. Hope this helps.

Back