What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans at Sun N Fun

Yup. Went I went in 2015. I sat in a 14A and they also had the 12 there so yes I would say those are sure bets. Shame they didn't have more, I went twice to SnF hoping to sit in a RV-8 with no luck. :(

I am looking hard at a 9A, local eaa prez is building a 9, I am sure plenty of 9a's will be around the camping area to check out...

Thanks Gents

Yup. Went I went in 2015. I sat in a 14A and they also had the 12 there so yes I would say those are sure bets. Shame they didn't have more, I went twice to SnF hoping to sit in a RV-8 with no luck. :(

with all of them that were parked out on the line you could not get anybody to let you try one for size?

bob burns

Knowing the helpful nature of VAF people, I'm sure if you post a thread before any show about wanting to try on an -8 at the show, someone would connect with you. Sun 'n Fun homebuilt traffic has been pretty light in the last few years, but hopefully it will get better.

Back