What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for company

Robert Sailor

Well Known Member
Hi,
We are new RV?ers from British Columbia that are flying to Oshkosh this year. Are there any small groups leaving from the PNW that we could tag along with and share company enroute? Are there any other sources to find folks from the PNW that are flying to Oshkosh. Thanks and Cheers, Robert

one more group....

these folks seem to have a nice site and feedback on many things in the PNW, mostly south of the border tho'.

https://www.socialflight.com/

I'm guessing it's tailored to your geographic zone.....
worth subscribing just to hear all the neat things going on at the little air museums etc! too bad most of us won't be able to fly south next year! :(

Hey Perry,
Thanks, I did join the site and it?s a great site for local flying etc. so thanks very much. Couldn?t find anyone from PNW heading to Oshkosh.
It would be fun to simply meet up with people heading to Oshkosh after the flying was done for the day to socialize.
We are not interested in buddy flying, just where people are planning to stop enroute and when and if it works out maybe a chance to do a bit of visiting.
We are planning on crossing the border and heading south for a bit before turning east. Thanks again Perry. Robert

Hi Robert, If you have Facebook you can join a group called Flights above the Pacific Northwest. In there you will find many people who are flying to Oshkosh from this area. I'm not flying this year but I've read of several who are. Lots of great people in that group and there is always something going on to keep flying interesting. :)

Back