What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sherwin-Williams Paint Visualizer

MIKE JG

Well Known Member
Happy to share my employer has rolled out a creative new tool that will allow you to visualize color schemes on your Van's RV aircraft!

The program is not specific to RV's, it also includes models for a Bonanza, King Air, Citation CJ, Bell Helicopter and Dassault Falcon. For the RV builders, the example model chosen is the RV-14, a good all around choice for all of us to make use of.

The best part, it's free to use and play with all you want! It allows you to chose from two different scheme designs that are representative of what we are seeing these days on a lot of RV's. There are also options to have a custom design applied to the model. This is not meant to replace a scheme designer's job of creating your dream paint job, instead it's meant to allow you to mix and match colors until you find the right ones for your liking.

Follow the link below:
Sherwin-Williams Aircraft Color Visualizer

Pretty cool. Only a couple designs to choose from but it gives one an idea of what the colors would look like on the airplane.

Lemme check....

Doesn't look like it supports IOS just yet. I'll see if that's in the works.

A little late for me, but I can certainly vouch for the quality of Sherwin-Williams products, training and customer support. Glad they did this.

Back