What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Biennial Review Needed

Bubblehead

Well Known Member
Who would be the "usual suspects" in the Hicks or NW Regional area to call for a good biennial? Mine's due and I'm hoping to do it over Labor Day weekend but could be flexible on the dates. I'm flying a lot right now and don't want to stop!

Post a reply, email, PM or call 512-850-8339 with suggestions or if you want the job!

Thanks,

John

John:

I use Bill Pappas (214) 956-9444. He's based at Aero Country but will meet you wherever in DFW. He'll put you through a workout on the flying and make you do some homework, but I've enjoyed every minute of the reviews (I've done two with him) and learned a few things along the way. Bill's not an RV'er but sometimes that helps.

You might also call Alex DeDominicis 972-775-1896. He's an RV transition trainer, but I think he also does BFRs.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I need a good workout and have found some holes in my knowledge that I am anxious to fix!

I could help you. My name is Roy Geer. I am a CFI located at Hicks (T67).
My cell is (817) 253 1795.

Roy Geer
Jarhead

Thanks Roy. I'll add you to the list for next year but have already started it with someone at Marcair at NW Regional. The rain prevented us getting the flying portion in but got a good review during the ground portion yesterday.

Thanks again for responding.

John

Back