What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV? marriage proposal

Ha, love it, When she replied "perfect", was that in response to the aileron roll?:D

That is one lucky man.

Yes I saw the video clip this morning....It has gone Viral on Yahoo. What a happy gal... Wonder if he visits the board.

Nice present for Christmas........

Smilin' Jack

Last edited:
What's she supposed to say from back there ... NO? :D

Well done, Greg. Outstanding.

Well played, Sir

Classy and memorable, a great start to a healthy flying marriage. :cool:

Watched it a dozen times, no problem. Sent it to my girlfriend and told her that I needed to install a pocket on the back of the seat on my -4.

Now the video is marked private. Any idea what's up with that?

Great Vid!

I proposed to my BIB Sheryl almost a year ago sitting in front of my RV-4 in our hangar...but Greg has done it "over the top" !

Probably was never meant to get out to the masses

The creator of the video probably never meant it to get out to the masses. It was originally set to "unlisted". Once the unlisted link got out and went viral, the creator set it to private. I never saw the ending since it was switched to private while I was watching it.

Darn it. Wanted to see the video. I would like to share with my wife. Hopefully we can see it.

Congrats to Greg! He's not on the board, but I passed this thread along to him. The whole thing escalated pretty quickly (particularly considering it was initially only on Facebook), and as others have mentioned, he made it private out of an abundance of caution. I wouldn't expect to find it available again.

I was fortunate enough to see that incredible video this morning, and sent the link to my girlfriend.

Her comment: "Ok I am crying now at the office."

My comment: "Someday soon I may have to install a pocket on the back of the front seat of the RV-4..."

Her comment: "You are so sweet to me. It means a lot to me that you have those thoughts. I am looking forward to the weekend. "

My thought: "YES!!!!!"

I was still building when I proposed to my wife.

I was working on the second tank and needed here help keeping things cleaned. She a trooper!

I put her ring in the open tank covered by flowers and a bottle of champagne. She changed into some ratty old clothes and came down to the shop. She asked where her tools were and I pointed her to the tank.

The rest is history!

On out first date I told my now bride "You make my heart feel like this" then proceeded to do a roll.:D.

We got married. ....must be something about RV's

Back