What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dancing!!!

Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
Doogie Greeves,

Your Dancing ALMOST!! made me run off the taxie Way!! TOO funny!! What a fun Friend!!
Thank for being there! Great hat Too....
I flew Borrowed Horse and Charlie Kerns new RV8 at 52F today and Doogie was there taking pictures. When I taxied by Doug he did a really cool & funny dance,,,,, you had to be there,,,wish I Had a movie camera,,,,,,,,,,,Fun times!!

Thanks
JBird

Last edited:
N46RV

Please look at Dougs pictures of Charlies first flight.

Roy lives here @ Hicks airport and flies N46RV. I own 500 hours of that airplane. I completed it in 1996 and had a blast with it. Roy bought it from the guy I sold it to. It still looks like a million!!!

I think he has had it 7/8 years.. It is for sale 63K, -+ ?? He Roy has RV8itas. He has flown the 'Borrowed Horse' and other RV8s that have been built here @ RV Central. He is my go to guy when we need flight testing or some time flown off so a RV can go home with a new owner. He just thinks he needs a RV8? ???

Roy is the Slot #4 airplane in the mass formation 36 38? Over OSH setting more records every year. He has Smoke!

Thanks Roy for being there, When I need a wingman you are there. Cool

Thanks

Call him if you want to buy a fine RV6. 817 253 1795

You know, I've seen Jay dance once ... Foreigner concert at Oshkosh, as I recall ...

I had my phone out, ready to call 911 -- I thought he was having a seizure! :D

Pink scooter....dancing by the runway...What's next Doug?? Yellow tights:eek:, hip boots? Strapless evening gown??:p

I tell ya...every time DR drives his Pink scooter and has a double mocha latte espressachino, he takes off his shirt and starts dancing in public....you never know with some folks! :)

I tell ya...every time DR drives his Pink scooter and has a double mocha latte espressachino, he takes off his shirt and starts dancing in public....you never know with some folks! :)

Next thing you know he will start asking everyone to call him Douglas with a French accent.

First flights

The older I get the more I cluck, cluck, cluck!! Always a little tense,, making a first flight,,. Seeing Dooggie doing that dance was a tension reliver. It was fun and made me laugh!! ,,, and relax...... All went well.

Thanks Doug

Last edited:
dancing

I did not see the dance. I will be glad to do a BIG dance whin I get an RV-8.
Your table and chirs will not be safe on that day. I well dance with anything.
Jarhead
RV-6 N46RV Chace.:Ddance

Super secret spy photo of Doug dancing

Thanks to a friend in a well-known national space exploration program (I'm not allowed to mention his name...) with access to orbital spy cameras, we now have a video of Doug doing his mojo dance...

2nksadt.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Back