What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GA to IL rescue flight?

grover

Well Known Member
from a local friend in rescue:

Samantha was able to ?buy? six of the bulldog puppies from the crack head and his drunk wife for $200. Puppies living in dirt in crawlspace and being fed powdered milk twice a day. Momma dog has disappeared and has presumably died most likely from hook/whip worms. There are two more pups that they will not relinquish and will most likely die. Samantha has bathed them as they are covered in fleas and so hungry they were suckling on her arms and fingers. We have all been on pins and needles since Sat. night when this rescue journey started. Samantha has done what most of us would never do ? gone to a crack dealers house in ?crack town? at 1 am in the morning to try to save these puppies. She has made repeated trips there and paid with $200 that she had saved to buy puppy vaccines for her own rescue dogs. Please can we rally together and replace her much needed cash that she has used. We also need to get these puppies into a rescue as quickly as possible ? have an offer in Illinois and one in the northeast. Need to do what is the quickest and safest for these puppies. Any ideas on how we can accomplish this? Any ideas for transport help much appreciated. Puppies now located in Girard, GA. Can only attach 3 pix so will send more in another email. Thanks, Connie in GA

from their foster mom:

I am desperate to get these babies in the e-mail below to Illinois and safely without land transport as they are young and would fare so much better flying.

Is there ANY way you can help or do you have contacts who can help. Hart Animal Rescue who is a 501 and licensed in Illinois wants these babies. Their address is: 5505 meadowbrook st plainfield, Illinois 60586 and mine of course would be from the Millen or Waynesboro airport which ever would be better as both are fairly close from me in Girard. My zip is: Girard, Ga. 30426 and Millen Zip is: 30822

Back