What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trutrak ADI - To upgrade or not? What would you do?

Jrskygod

Well Known Member
My trutrack ADI needs a $400.00 overhaul. I can get it upgraded to an electronic version for $800.00 but I'm not sure what that means or is there a better solution. It is used as an attitude indicator in a 6 pack panel.

Ask TruTrack folks

Andrew and Lucas are straight shooters, I would seek their advice.

I just upgraded mine after an over voltage issue made the magic smoke appear and took it and the roil servo out. I upgraded the AP while I was at it. The Digiflight worked okay, but the green screen was toast and the new one has altitude preselect and wing & flight level. Lucas and Andrew made me an offer I could not refuse! ;)

Thanks Lucas

It sure is nice to have a vendor that answers the phone and all of your questions so that you can make an informed decision. Way to go TruTrac!!

Thanks for the help.

I will be great to list new futures and options for the digi II VSGV. I have sent mine a couple of times due to the screen issue and know that they changed from internal compass to wing leveler but not aware of any other improvements

Back