What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great deal at Sears

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Sears has a 19.2 cordless drill with a lithium battery for $79 and includes a second battery. The second battery is $49 normally. What a great deal. Plus the batteries will work in other 19.2 volt tools. Finally they are getting consistent with the batteries. It is a smaller lighter drill that will be great for RV construction.

Craftsman model

It's a Craftsman model # 315.DD2010 although I don't see that on the outside of the box... there is a number on the box - 935703 with the "9" having a line under it. Anyway, it uses what they call the "C3" 19.2 volt cordless system which apparently means that the lithium-ion battery packs will work with other C3 system tools.

So far, it seems to be a good drill and worth $79, especially with the 2 battery packs!

Hope this helps!

Sears Drill

Walked into the local Sears store and picked up the drill + 'free' battery = $79 + tax. Of course, they initially rung me up at $129!! Had to get the store manager to sort out the posted sale.

Jim Diehl N891D
50 hrs TT 7A
Lock Haven, Pa.

Be careful when ordering from Sears Online - they have some weird replacement policys. I bought a charger and two batteries kit for my rechargable drill online and when I went to charge the batteries up - one was defective. I called customer service and just wanted to get a replacement of the one battery - no can do because its part of a kit. Wanted to go to local store and get just the battery replaced - no can do because I bought online. What I ended up having to do was order another charger/battery kit - when I received it I charged those batteries to make sure they were good - sent the original kit back - I got a return tag from them on the original purchase - once they received it back they credited me on that purchase.

I don't buy from Sears online anymore - no wonder they are hurting financially.

Details of deal

I have a set which I bought refurbished with drill/skillsaw/light which has served me well over 10 years ago, even though I am sure the products today are better. It has the same type battery C3. So this looks like a good deal just to get some fresh batteries. I went online and found out you have to order both battery and drill to get the deal. When you go to pay it will automatically deduct the extra battery. Here is specifically what it says:
"Must add BOTH Sears items (00935703000P and 00935706000P) to cart for discount to apply in cart. No in-store price matching is allowed with this offer. Item must be Sold by Sears. Offer good through 02-Mar-2013"
Thanks, Robert

Link?

Can anyone provide the link for this sale? I just can't seem to find it and once I was there, ended up buying $300 worth of sockets and other tools.

Thanks for the heads up. I've had this drill for 3 years now and it doesn't hurt to have a spare even though I just need the batteries and extra charger.

Back