What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14's in Florida

Ivan Kristensen

Well Known Member
If anyone in Florida has a flying RV-14 they would like to show off I would like to come and see it. Send me a PM or email with a good time and your location so we can set something up. Thx.

Ivan, I was just reading through a year old copy of Sport Aviation and noticed in the completed projects section that a Roger Hirschbein of Pembroke Pines, FL has a 14A. His e-mail was listed as [email protected]

Ivan, I'm building a -10 at 06FD Grass Roots Airpark in Groveland. In same hangar we have a beautiful, finished -14 built at Synergy. Flew for 6-12 mos before Superior bought engine back. New engine arrives tomorrow and install begins next week. Also have a second -14 in build process - avionics/wiring just started.

Your welcome to come any time (with a little notice to be sure we're there). We'd love to see your -10 if you have it with you (I'm working on door seals). Owner/builder of the finished -14 will be here on 12/3 for 2 weeks but your welcome to come before if you'd like. I'll try to post a pic.

Edit, a pic is in this post http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=162405&highlight=synergy

Sent you contact info on PM

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
I'm looking forRV-14's to look at completed or building anywhere 1-2 hours from Tampa. I am spending 10 weeks in the area starting mid January.
I am 3/4's through my empennage build kit and have ordered the QB wings and fuselage to be delivered when I get back home. Willing to help if anyone needs any.

Back