What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KCRP Info

jgoehl

May be going to KCRP (Corpus Christi) for a day trip , Which FBO ?

It shows Signature and Atlantic, Not usually the best for small Planes.
Any suggestions?

KCRP

I have used Signature a few times. It has been at least 5 years since I have been there, but I seem to recall my experience with Signature at CRP was pretty good. They charged me for everything, but it was everything they advertised they would charge me.

Last edited:
We?re there frequently in our Lear 45?s and use Atlantic. Haven?t been there in anything smaller but they?ve been very friendly and I would seriously doubt that they would treat you any differently simply because you can?t buy Jet A. I think either one would be a good choice.

Used Both With Good Experience But $$$ Overnight Parking

Been there several times in the past two years in a Cessna 172. Have used both Signature and Atlantic. At both treated very well, same as if driving the heavy metal on their ramps. Atlantic excellent last visit in 2018 helping with transient maintenance-dead alternator.

Expect hefty overnight parking fees vs small rural GA airport.

Parking/tie down at Atlantic $20/night last visit in 2018, they waived $40 facility fee because bought gas.

Parking/tie down at Signature $28/night, waived 1 night with fuel purchase, also waived $40 facility fee with fuel purchase, charged single $5 "infrastructure fee" during visit late 2017.

YMMV

Back